**** Designed for the artist who knows their worth and stands confidently in it. The artist who works on their craft(s) day in and day out. The artist who endures sleepless nights in pursuit of being one step closer to their goals.
The years of work artists put in to become masters of their craft(s) can never be minimized to a social media post, nor can it be degraded by negotiations that require them to settle for exposure over compensation. Simply put , it is the artist who designed the very society in which we all exist. No working artist deserves to be a struggling artist. No artist should have to work for free. It’s time to pay up. ****
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Double needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- As with all pigment dyed shirts colors and print results will vary.
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Please allow about a week for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.